Baked Catfish Puttanesca
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced garlic (6 large cloves)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can garlic, oregano & basil diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers including brine
- 1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 -1 teaspoon crushed red pepper, divided
- 4 (6-7 ounce) Harvest Select catfish fillets
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated fresh linguine
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
Heat olive oil, garlic, and rosemary in a nonstick skillet over medium; cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes, until lightly toasted and fragrant. Add wine; simmer 2 minutes. Add diced tomatoes, next 4 ingredients, and ½ -1 teaspoon crushed red pepper depending on desired level of spiciness; bring to a simmer and cook 5 minutes.
Arrange fish in large greased baking dish. Pour tomato mixture over fish and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water for 3 minutes (according to package directions); drain. Divide pasta evenly among 4 dinner plates; top with fish and sauce. Sprinkle with parsley. Makes 4 servings.